Biological Waste Materials
The CreATe Biobank collects the following samples:
- Seminal fluid (after sperm wash)
- Excess seminal samples (after diagnostic tests, IVF or upon termination of storage)
- IVF retrieval waste material (follicular fluid, granulosa cells, cumulus cells, GV oocytes, oocytes that failed to fertilize)
- Arrested embryos, aneuploidy embryos, normal embryos donated by patients upon termination of storage
- Trophectoderm (TE) biopsy-derived amplified embryonic genomic DNA
- Blastocoele fluid
- Embryo culture media
- Testicular tissue (microTESE, orchiectomy)
- Endometrial cells
Potential donors can select any or all the above to donate to the Biobank.
The Biobank team processes your sample, stores the sample and provides quality control.