Understanding patient experience in assisted reproduction to improve clinical care, and identifying psychosocial factors influencing their family building decisions and treatment choices to optimize patient satisfaction.
- Yee S, Hemalal S, Librach CL. 'Not my child to give away': a qualitative analysis of gestational surrogates’ experiences. Women and Birth. 2020 May;33(3); e256-e265.
- Warner, E., Yee, S., Seminsky, M., Glass, K., Foong, S., Kennedy, E., Narod, S., Quan, M.L. (2019). Effect of a knowledge translation intervention on breast surgeons’ oncofertility attitudes and practices. Annals of Surgical Oncology, 25(5):1645-1652.
- Yee S, Librach CL. Analysis of Gestational Surrogates and Intended Parent Relationship Dynamics during Gestation and Post-birth. Birth. 2019 Dec;46(4):628-637.
- Yee S, Goodman C, Librach CL. Determinants of gestational surrogates’ satisfaction in relation to the characteristics of surrogacy cases. Reproductive BioMedicine Online. 2019 Aug;39(2):249-261.
- Warner E., Yee, S., Kennedy, E., Glass, K., Foong, S., Seminsky, M., Quan, M.L. (2016). Oncofertility knowledge, attitudes and practices of Canadian breast surgeons. Annals of Surgical Oncology, 23(12), 3850-3859.
- Dar S, Lazer T, Swanson S, Silverman J, Wasser C, Moskovtsev SI, Sojecki A, Librach CL. Assisted reproduction involving gestational surrogacy: an analysis of the medical, psychosocial and legal issues: experience from a large surrogacy program. Human Reproduction. 2015 Feb;30(2):345-52.
- Grover S, Shmorgun Z, Moskovtsev SI, Baratz A, Librach CL. Assisted reproduction in a cohort of same-sex male couples and single men. Reproductive Biomedicine Online. 2013 Aug 1;27(2):217-221
- Zhang Y, Margolese S, Yudin M, Raboud J, Diong C, Hart T, Muchenje M, Librach CL, Gysler M, Loutfy M. Desires, need, perceptions, and knowledge of assisted reproductive technologies in HIV-positive women of reproductive age in Ontario, Canada. ISRN Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2012;2012:853503
- Hemalal S, Yee S, Ross L, Loutfy M, Librach CL. Same-sex male couples and single men having children using assisted reproductive technology: a quantitative analysis. Reproductive Biomedicine Online. 2021 May;42(5):1033-1047.
- Yee S*, Lipton N*, Fu V, Goodman C, Librach CL. Planned Oocyte Cryopreservation: Outcomes, Motivations, and Involvement of Primary Health Care Providers. Journal of Women's Health. 2021 May; doi:10.1089/jwh.2020.8888. *Contributed equally.
- Yee S, Goodman C, Fu V, Lipton N, Dviri M, Mashiach J, Librach CL. Assessing the Quality of Decision-Making for Planned Oocyte Cryopreservation. Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics. 2021 Apr;38(4):907-916.
- Marom Haham L, Youngster M, Kuperman A, Yee S, Ben-Kimhy R, Medina-Artom TR, Hourvitz, A, Kedem A, Librach CL. Suspension of fertility treatment during the COVID-19 pandemic: views, emotional reactions and psychological distress among women undergoing fertility treatment. Reproductive BioMedicine Online. 2021 Apr;42(4):849-858.
- Yee S, Goodman C, Fu V, Lipton N, Librach CL. Parenthood desire, childbearing plans, and oocyte utilization among women who previously underwent planned oocyte cryopreservation. Reproductive BioMedicine Online. 2021 Feb;42(2):442-450.
- Baram S, Myers S, Yee S, Librach CL. Fertility Preservation for Transgender Adolescents and Young Adults (TAYAs): A Systematic Review. Human Reproduction Update. 2019 Nov 5;25(6):694-716.